8.21.2008

I'm a little slow, I know...

But here's something of an update.

Summer's keeping me busy.

But I finally got to my shoes...

I bought these white heels about a month ago, and have been scratching my brain trying to figure out what I wanted to put on them, I knew that there had to be something...and I wanted them to be unique. So I drew up a few ideas, and decided to go with two things that have influenced me greatly with my art work and life in general, and went with Nature, and Music. So, after drawing boom boxes, flowers, trees, i pods, and head phones, this is my solution, I can not decide if they should be on both shoes, so I left it on one for now, going to have to get some opinions on that, and I have yet to decide if I want to add more, but as of today, I am happy with the result, so I am going to leave them how they are.

Before

After...


I'm working on my first project of the year already....a presentation due the first day of classes, I'll have more on that later...for now, I must continue packing for moving day..


2 comments: