9.18.2008

Sketchbook.

These are just some pretty raw images of my sketchbook. The only thing I fixed was orientation, landscape vs. portrait.
Enjoy

This is just something I doodled while watching the movie Only You. It's an attempt at remembering the movie. Hah.
Can you read it?Hah. This is something I doodled as an idea for my brothers birthday card I'm hopefully going to make him. We'll see how far I get with this.Okay. Just a basic quote, I liked it, so I wrote it down. Here it is.

I started out really hating this image, it's grown on me really. I'm not quite sure which orientation I'm happier with yet though.

Okay this ones just simple. It's self explanatory for the most part. I have 6 lamps in my living room currently. Yes, six. So I thought I'd draw some lighting. Because it still feels really dark in our living room.

.Robots. Are. Cool.

This is raw, but I think that's what I like about it.

This is probably my favorite thus far.

Oh dear.
So, everyone really likes this one, except me. I don't really like it at all at this point.

That's all I'm posting for now, because that's all I'm decently happy with at this point.
Also, it's a lot for me to post.
Hah.

No comments: