9.10.2008

Sleepless Night

While trying to find some sort of sleep state, I worked on my Digital 3D Max Assignment for my Interior Modeling & Animation Studio. I previously posted a piece I created during the first session, and finally came up with something of a solid idea. I really enjoyed this piece by Wassily Kandinsky....So I decided to take inspiration from his work, and turn it into a 3d Max piece for my own work. I tried to use most of the colors that struck me in this piece and mimic some of the shapes, but I feel I gave it my own interpretation as well...
Hopefully my instructor will see where I was going with this as well.



So there's what I have so far, it'll probably change before it's all said and done. And hopefully I'll update this and post the final pieces.

No comments: