7.05.2008

So, this is the beginning of something I've never done...

I'm not a blogger, but I'm going to give it a shot.
Mostly, this will be used for my art work, and photography, which, none the less is art work. Perhaps a little up date here or there on other things going on in my life currently.

To begin with, it is summer, and I am out of school for the first time since my junior/senior year of high school in 2003. It's kind of strange, to have a whole summer. I've mostly been working and trying to keep busy and up to par with my work.

Doing a lot of research for design. I love finding all these new ideas and trying to see where they could lead to even further. I have not yet been motivated enough to paint since May however.

I'm currently studying Interior Design at the College for Creative Studies with a minor in Fine Arts. I really enjoy the relaxation I get from the Fine Arts work, I.E. the minor. It's something I never wanted to do as a career, more or less something I'm not sure I'd be motivated enough to do every day. Interior Design is something I'm fairly new to considering I didn't even realize it as an option until just before I began studying. I really enjoy it, and find myself more and more dedicated to it each day.

However, today was completely dedicated to family. And it was quite a day. Hopefully I'll be able to update this in some kind of decent time manor. We'll see how it all goes.

In the mean time, here are a few photos of previous years work...








I will eventually add more. It's something I intend on keeping up on as a personal measurement of achievements through the two years I have left at CCS and whatever life might bring me beyond...

No comments: